BEST NDA TRAINING IN INDIA


What I found about Manasa Defence Academy (Visakhapatnam)

Strengths / Pros

Cautions / Things to verify

  • When auditing any coaching, check their past results in NDA (how many cleared, what ranks) rather than only claims. I couldn’t find independent verified stats of how many students from Manasa clear per NDA cycle.

  • Sometimes “declared the best academy by the central government” is marketing language; check what exactly that means (any award, recognition, or a certificate?) manasadefenceacademy.in+1

  • Check student-teacher ratio, since personal attention matters.

  • Since NDA is both written + SSB + physical fitness, see how strong their SSB training is (mock interviews, psychological sessions, etc.).

From what I see, Manasa is a solid option, especially for students from Andhra Pradesh / nearby. If you are nearby, the infrastructure and cost seem favourable. If you are far, commuting or relocation costs matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO BECOME AN ARMY OFFICER IN INDIA

TOP NDA ACADEMY PHYSICAL TRAINING TIPS FOR FUTURE OFFICERS

How to Avoid Negative Marking in NDA Exam